Transform Your Home with James Hardie® ColorPlus® Siding Colors
For the ultimate in performance with HardieZone® products, add ColorPlus Technology. This proprietary process involves applying consistent, multiple coats of paint that was created especially for the demands climate places on a home's exterior. The end result is a beautiful consistent finish that lasts up to 2x's longer.* A baked-on coating offers maximum durability and resistance to prolonged exposure to freezing climate and moisture contact.
- Specially formulated siding paint stands up to UV levels in a way few traditional paints can, offering up to 30% more color fade resistance.**
- Our ColorPlus finish warranty guarantees your home siding will look amazing, for years to come.
- Over 41 quality checks are made throughout our proprietary manufacturing process to ensure the quality of the substrate, the texture and the finish. No other manufacturer can match our demanding quality standards.
- Considering the alternatives? Compare the benefits of James Hardie Siding Products with ColorPlus Technology to field applied paint options, especially on larger buildings.
- Most of the raw materials used to make James Hardie Siding are extracted and processed near each manufacturing facility.
The ColorPlus Siding Color Process
James Hardie the largest producer of fiber-cement siding in North America is the only siding manufacturer that controls its siding products from the initial mixing of the cement to final painting in one facility. To ensure that every siding board meets James Hardie's high standards, over 41 quality assurance checks are made throughout the manufacturing process and products are also checked at three outside testing facilities to monitor long-term durability.
Siding Color Integrity
Have you ever taken a gallon of paint back to the store because it didn't match the rest of your project? How would you feel if one side of your house siding was a shade darker than the rest? James Hardie's color variance accuracy standards for our ColorPlus technology siding finish are three times stricter than what's acceptable for most "store-bought" paints and more tightly controlled than the automotive industry.
The James Hardie ColorPlus siding color palette was created by our color pro who handpicked the custom colors and color combinations for each area of the country. Selections were based on regional housing styles, environmental surroundings and extensive research and development.
* James Hardie accelerated weathering tests compared with brush applied national paint in lab environment
** James Hardie accelerated QUV test results compared to nationally available premium paint in lab environment.