HardieZone® System - HZ10®
Defies blistering sun, hurricane-
force winds and sheets of rain
This siding was engineered for areas with hurricane-force winds, salty sea air of the coast, and the brutal, humid heat of the Deep South. Engineered specifically for these climates, HZ10 boards resist cracking, splitting, rotting and swelling, season after hot, humid, tropical storm season. And unlike wood and OSB, it resists damage from termites and other pests. Because of these performance characteristics, the HZ10 products offer more durability and long lasting beauty than the alternative.
- Resists damage from termites, woodpeckers and other pests
- Superior performance in high moisture and hurricane force wind areas
- Resists damage from moisture
- Resists cracking, splitting, rotting and swelling
- Superior performance in high wind and hurricane areas
- Resists flame spread
- Complete exterior available in lap, shingle, panel, fascia, trim and soffit
- With ColorPlus® Technology, paint stands up to high UV levels, offering up to 30% more fade resistance**
Unprecedented Peace of Mind
We're so confident The HardieZone System siding can withstand the rigors of the North American climate, we're offering our strongest warranty. This outstanding 30-year* limited, transferable warranty offers nonprorated product coverage for the entire 30 years.
* HardieTrim has a 15-year limited warranty
** James Hardie accelerated QUV test results compared to nationally available premium paint in lab environment.