Why is James Hardie the preferred siding brand of the Home Depot?
- James Hardie is the trusted brand of fiber cement, on over 5.5 million American homes.
- No other siding company offers the HardieZone® products designed to perform specifically in your climate.
- Plank, panel, shingle, trim, soffit and fascia for complete home protection against the elements
- Custom colors by special order that are baked-on so no painting is required for 15 years*
- 30-year non-prorated warranty
- Click here to request a free in-home siding estimate from Home Depot today.
James Hardie's proprietary manufacturing process involves applying consistent, multiple coats of paint. Paint that was developed specifically for our fiber cement products to help protect your home from the harshest elements.
No other manufacturer can match the quality standards James Hardie has in place for color. Over 41 quality checks are done to ensure the most accuracy so your siding application is consistent and even.
Many siding alternatives and field applied paint can fade substantially over time. Because of the factory applied color process, our finish gives you up to 30% better fade resistance.
ColorPlus® finishes are warranted for 15 years. These are available via special order through Home Depot. Just ask an associate for details or assistance.
Leslie Harrington is a color expert that worked with us on the color palette. She has worked with Pottery Barn and Crayola, to name a few, and hand selected certain colors particularly suited for our board styles and textures.